Friday, October 18, 2013

Welcome to Plastic Surgery blog

Hello! This is my first post and I'm very excited to share my thoughts and view about the celebrity plastic surgery with color photos of before and after surgery for their body, breast, nose, face, chick etc.

There are plenty of ways to to makeover yourself and in order to be in news celebrity usually go under surgery for eyelid, Botox Injections, Ear, Brow lift, Rhinoplasty, Lip Augmentation, Face lifts, Breast lifts or reduction, tummy trucks, Liposuction and many more.

There are so many cases where celebrity completely looks different and many time you may see some cases of bad or worst surgery as well.

As you know that Hollywood is obsessed with plastic surgery and I must say every ten of 5 star goes for that to look better and sometime to be fit for their upcoming movies.

So! You stay tuned with me and give you comments on how you think about your favorite stars surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment