Monday, April 21, 2014

Jillian Harris Plastic Surgery Before and After

Jillian Harris Bachelorette is the beautiful Canadian television personality and in currently news for her plastic surgery of nose job.

Jillian Harris is the famous Canadian celebrity and interior designer. she was born in Peace River of Alberta. She started her career as interior designer by working at Caban Interior goods store. In 2011 her career got instant boost by appearing in Calgary Home + Design Show. She became famous by appearing as first Canadian start on American TV show "The Bachlorett".


Jillian Harris nose job Plastic Surgery
Jillian Harris Nose Job - Before and After Photo

Possible Jillian Harris Plastic Surgery :


Jillian is not the first Canadian star who went for surgery but she is most rumored star because of her recent confession about her changes. When we look at her before and after pictures, it become easy for use to identify possible changes in her body and face.

Rhinoplasty : Take your time and compare the photos given here, you will clearly observed that Jillian have had nose job. According to her recent statement she went for reconstructive surgery after facing accident.

In her recent interview with Wetpaint, Harris said that, my nose was broke but I was just used to it, so it didn't bother me. But after reading my fans comment in my blog about my nasty nose, I thought to talk with my mom and mommy suggest me to go for constructive surgery to fix it and get normal nose.

She added that people like to judge me and I never talked anything about that publicly. I was my personal decision and I'm extremely happy about that. It is natural nose and apart from that I never had any other cosmetic surgery and not plans for that.

Jillian Harris told that she looks different at different occasion is because of natural of makeup she apply. She get microdermabrasion every three month and also go for regular facial treatment to look fresh and young. What do you say about her nose surgery?

1 comment: